Effective date: 1st December 2023
- Scope and Consent
This policy applies to all personal data collected by us through the Site. By accessing and using our Site, you agree to the collection, use, and sharing of your information as outlined in this policy. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, you should not use our Site.
- Data Controller and Contact Information
The data controller responsible for your personal information for the purposes of the UK GDPR is L’Hexagone Limited. If you have any questions about this policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 4a Greenwich Market, SE10 9HZ, London
- Types of Personal Data Collected
We collect various types of personal data from and about users of our Site, including but not limited to:
- Identity Data: such as your name and title.
- Contact Data: such as your email address, telephone number, and postal address.
- Transactional Data: including details about payments to and from you and other details of products you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data: such as internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, and browser type and version.
- Usage Data: information about how you use our Site and services.
- Data Collection Points
We collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions: when you provide it to us by filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, or otherwise.
- Automated technologies or interactions: as you navigate through our Site, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns.
- Third parties or publicly available sources: We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources.
- Purposes of Data Collection
We use your personal data for various purposes, including to:
- Provide and improve our services: To fulfill your orders, manage payments, and provide customer support.
- Personalize user experience: To understand how our services are used and to tailor them to your needs.
- Communicate with you: To provide you with information about our products, services, and promotional offers.
- Compliance and protection: To comply with legal obligations and to protect our rights and the rights of others.
- Legal Basis for Data Processing
The legal basis for processing your personal data includes:
- Consent: where you have given clear consent for us to process your personal data for a specific purpose.
- Contract: where the processing is necessary for a contract we have with you.
- Legal obligation: where the processing is necessary for us to comply with the law.
- Legitimate interests: where the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party.
- Data Recipients
Your personal data may be shared with:
- Service providers: Companies that provide services on our behalf.
- Legal authorities: When required by law or to protect our legal rights.
- Business transfers: In connection with a merger, sale of company assets, or acquisition.
- Data Storage Duration
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
- User Rights Under GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have rights including:
- Access: You can request access to your personal data.
- Correction: You have the
- Rectification: You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected.
- Erasure: Also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’, this allows you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
- Objection to processing: You have the right to object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party).
- Restriction of processing: You have the right to request the suspension of the processing of your personal data.
- Data portability: You have the right to request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party.
- Right to Withdraw Consent
- You have the right to withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Data Security Measures
- We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way. This includes encryption and access control.
- Data Breaches and Notification Procedures
- In the unlikely event of a data breach, we will notify you and any applicable regulator when we are legally required to do so.
- Data Transfer Outside the UK
- We do not transfer your personal data outside the United Kingdom. If in the future we need to transfer your data outside the UK, we will ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it.
- Third-Party Data Processors
- We may engage third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our service (“Service Providers”), to provide the service on our behalf, or to assist us in analyzing how our service is used.
- Use of Analytics and Tracking Tools
- We use third-party Service Providers like Google Analytics to monitor and analyze the use of our service, helping us to improve user experience.
- Children’s Privacy
- Our service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18.
- Direct Marketing Practices
- We may use your personal data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
- Social Media Plugins
- Our Site includes social media features, such as the Facebook Like button. These features may collect your IP address and which page you are visiting on our Site.
- Google and Apple Payment Services
- When you choose to use Google Pay or Apple Pay as a payment method, we process your payment using these services. We do not store your card details, as they are securely handled by Google and Apple.
- Complaints and Dispute Resolution
- If you have a complaint about our handling of your personal data, we encourage you to contact us first. If you are not satisfied with our response, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
- Contact Information for Privacy Concerns
- Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Policy